High Strength Double Vertical Wire 358 Fence
HSF-1: 3D 358 high security fenceDownload Catalog
Double vertical wire 385 fence is a superior security fence. In construction, it is welded from two layers of vertical wire sandwiching one layer of horizontal wire. Its unique double vertical design means it provides greater strength and can increase the overall cut resistance performance of the mesh by up to 30%. Also, due to its rigidity and low wind resistance performance, the fence is very stable and ideal for use with electronic detection systems. The added layer of wire has no impact on the visibility of the fence mesh, making it your best choice for improved security.
Compared to standard 358 high security fence, double vertical wire 358 fence has:
- Higher strength. The extra vertical outer layer makes the mesh stronger and more resistant to damage.
- Resistance to vandalism. The security of the fence is enhanced, and the double-layer construction makes it more difficult for intruders to enter the protected area.
- Applications. While both types of mesh are suitable for high security environments, double vertical wire 358 fence can be used in critical facilities with the highest security requirements.
- Regulatory compliance. In some cases, regulations or safety standards may explicitly require the use of double vertical wire 358 fence in a particular application.
- Wire diameter: 8 gauge
- Mesh opening: 3" × 0.5"
- Width: 2.00 m – 3.05 m
- Height: 1.8 m, 2.0 m, 2.2 m, 2.4 m, 2.5 m, and 3.0 m
- 2 m post: 2.7 m × 60 mm × 60 mm
- 2.5 m post: 3.1 m × 60 mm × 60 mm
- 3 m post: 3.8 m × 80 mm × 80 mm
- 3.6 m post: 4.5 m × 100 mm × 100 mm
- Clamp bar: 60 mm × 5 mm, 80 mm × 6 mm, 100 mm × 7 mm
8 gauge wire diameter
3" × 0.5" Mesh opening
Clamp bar and spider clip installation methods enhance your efficient installation and project process.
Clamp bar connection
Spider clips connection
- Power plants
- Protective screens
- Sports fields
- Military bases
Highway safety protection
Warehouse anti-theft fence