Masonry Wall Reinforced Mesh Has Good tenacity, Corrosion Resistance
MWRM-1: Masonry wall reinforced mesh is ideal for concrete wall construction.
Masonry wall reinforced mesh, also called masonry mesh, is used for concrete constructions to strengthen the structure. It is widely used in concrete wall reinforcing to prevent or reduce the cracking of the wall. And our products can increase the strength of your wall without increasing the thickness. Our masonry wall reinforced mesh with high tensile strength and good tenacity can be bent without damaged. T shaped masonry wall reinforced mesh is suitable for corner construction. In addition, our masonry mesh products with galvanized surface treatment are not easy to be corroded and rusted in the concrete constructions. It has long service life.
We provide ladder mesh, truss mesh and T shape masonry mesh mainly. We also have expanded metal mesh as masonry wall reinforced mesh.
Truss Mesh & Ladder Mesh
MWRM-2: Ladder mesh reinforcement
MWRM-3: Truss mesh reinforcement
MWRM-4: T shape masonry mesh
Material:low carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Welded after hot dipped galvanized.
- Welded after electro galvanized.
- Welded before electro galvanized.
- Welded before hot dipped galvanized.
- Welded by stainless steel wire.
Wire diameter:2.0–6.0 mm.
Width:50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm.
- Ladder mesh reinforcement.
- Truss mesh reinforcement.
- T shape masonry mesh.
- ASTM A641 (Electro galvanized )
- ASTM A153 Class B2 (Hot dipped after fabrication)
- ASTM A 82 (Cold drawn steel wire)
- ASTM A951-96 (Masonry wall reinforcing)
- ASTM 580 Type 304 (Stainless steel)
|WRMS-1||10' (3.05 m)||2" (50 mm)||Uncoated
Hot Dipped Galvanized
|WRMS-2||4" (100 mm)|
|WRMS-3||6" (150 mm)|
|WRMS-4||8" (200 mm)|
|WRMS-5||10" (250 mm)|
|Note: Other specifications also can be customized.|
MWRM-5: Expanded metal mesh as masonry wall reinforced mesh
Expanded metal mesh
- Material: low carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized.
- Thickness: 0.35 mm.
- Width: 100, 150, 200 mm.
- Length: 100, 150, 200, 300 m/coil.
Note: Other specifications also can be customized.
- High strength, rigidity and stability.
- Corrosion resistance, rust resistance.
- High tensile strength, good tenacity.
- Durable, long service life.
Various types masonry wall reinforced mesh can be used in the wall, corner of wall, and any parts to make it become more stable.
MWRM-8: Ladder mesh for concrete wall reinforcement
MWRM-9: Ladder mesh for brick wall reinforcement
MWRM-10: Truss mesh reinforcement used to strengthen the wall
MWRM-11: Truss mesh for concrete and brick wall construction
MWRM-6: Expanded metal masonry wall for concrete wall reinforcement
MWRM-7: Expanded metal masonry wall for brick wall reinforcement