Wire Mesh Storage Locker – Modular & Flexible
Wire mesh storage locker is a flexible, modular and highly secure storage product. It is often used to meet the temporary or permanent storage needs of apartments, hospitals, schools and shopping malls, etc.
The panel is welded with galvanized steel wires, which has good anti-corrosion and structural stability, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Users can flexibly install storage locker according to the space, so as to maximize the use of space. Additional, its modular structure makes assembly more convenient. Simply fix the panels with screws and nuts within several minutes, you'll get the storage locker right now.
Lock design can make the storage more secure and mesh structure of the wire mesh storage locker allows free air circulation and brings a clear unobstructed inner view.
Wire mesh storage locker is made of square welded wire mesh panels, and includes a padlock hasp and hinge for door frame connections.
square welded wire mesh
According to the needs of users, we can provide single-tier, double-tier or multi-tier lockers.
Single-tier locker supports walk-in, which is convenient for users to enter the interior to store or retrieve items. Compared with single-tier locker, added shelf can maximally optimize space and increase storage space.
square welded wire mesh
- Wire Diameter (inch): 10 gauge × 2" x 2", 4 gauge × 1.5" × 3", 12 gauge × 1" × 1", 10 gauge × 1.25" × 2.5"
- Panel Height (inch): 90", 79.5", 84"
- Panel Width (inch): 24", 30", 36", 48", 60", 96"
- Panel Depth (inch): 18", 24", 30", 36", 48", 60"
- Angle Iron (inch): 14 gauge × 1.25" × 1.25", 14 gauge × 1.5" × 1.5"
- Fixing Accessories (inch): Wire mesh panels are fixed to the floor or wall with 1/4" × 1 1/4" drive nails. Use 1/4" × 3/4" bolts and nuts to connect all the panels.
- Back Panel: If users need to connect multiple lockers together, or the lockers are far away from the wall, they can add a back panel.
- Ceiling: If users want to improve safety, or the lockers are used outdoors, they can add a ceiling. It is recommended to reserve 3-5 inches between ceiling and roof.
- Shelves: If users want to configure storage space more flexibly and increase capacity, they can add shelves.
The installation of wire mesh storage locker is simple. When users receive the goods, just use prepared bolts, nuts and drive nails to connect panels and doors.
Two adjacent wire mesh panels installation
Simple installation and strong operability
Warehouse items storage
Apartment household supplies storage
Heavy liquid tank storage
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anping Enzar Metal Products Co., Ltd. will service for you!