Wire Fence Panel – Galvanized or PVC coating for more durable life
WEP-01: PVC coated green wire fence panel with fence post in factory.
Wire fence panel can be made of superior quality welded meshes in electric galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized or PVC coating. The strong welding structure and beautiful surface make the wire fence panel is widely used in the security applications in commercial and residential applications.
Wire fence panel can be supplied in flat sheet or it can be curved with professional equipment for further security. Additional, the horizontal or vertical wires can be design into double wires for higher security grade.
As we all know, the wire fence panels are available in various wire diameters, mesh openings and sheet sizes, you can choose them according to your application.
The panels are determined by several data:
- Wire Diameter.
- Surface Treatment.
- Tensile Breaking Strength.
- Panel Length and Width.
Production of wire fence panel
- The raw material for the manufacture of panels is the wire through cold rolling or by wire drawing using the hot-rolled wire produced in the steelworks.
- Steel wires are arranged in parallel fashion in two orthogonal directions, with the points of contact being welded between the wires by electrical welding process (spot welding) by welding machine.
- The welded wire mesh panels are electric or galvanized to remain the bright and smooth silver surface. Besides, the welded wire mesh panels can be treated with PVC coating into dark green, black, yellow, black and any colors based on RAL colors according to your specific applications.
WEP-02: Galvanized welded wire mesh fence.
WEP-03: PVC coated welded wire mesh fence.
|WEPS-01||1 × 1||25 × 25||14–11||2.0–3.0|
|WEPS-02||2 × 1||50 × 25||14–8||2.0–4.0|
|WEPS-03||2 × 2||50 × 50||14–8||2.0–4.0|
|WEPS-04||3 × 2||75 × 50||14–6||2.0–5.0|
|WEPS-05||3 × 3||75 × 75||14–6||2.0–5.0|
|WEPS-06||4 × 2||100 × 50||14–4||2.0–6.0|
|WEPS-07||4 × 4||100 × 100||14–4||2.0–6.0|
|WEPS-08||5 × 5||125 × 125||14–4||2.0–6.0|
|WEPS-09||6 × 6||150 × 150||14–4||2.0–6.0|
- Strong structure for high security performance.
- Different designs are suitable for different applications.
- Beautiful and attractive surface.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Sunlight resistance.
- Aging resistance.
- Welded steel bar grating panels are widely used in construction reinforcement, the ground for the tunnels, bridges, highway, airport and wharf, also in construction of wall body.
- Wire Fence Panel are utilized as guards in buildings and factories, as animal enclosure and fence in agriculture; it is also used in horticulture industry as tree guards, plant protection.
WEPS-04: Welded wire mesh fence as safeguards for the house.
WEPS-05: Welded wire mesh fence is used beside the road.
WEPS-06: Welded wire mesh fence is used in park.
The most popular products and specifications
- PVC framed mesh panels 5 ft. wide × 6 ft. tall for permanent fencing.
- 2.4 m high mesh fence panels with 3 mm thick wire for a large animal rescue organization, and posts for 3.8 km of facility.
- Welded wire panels about 30" – 36" wide and 72" – 96" tall with 2 ft. × 2 ft. grid to 2 ft. × 4 ft. grid, and can be framed and assembled into security fencing.
Anti-climb and anti-cut welded wire mesh fence specifications
- Post 2.7 m long with a width of 85 mm including a locking recess mechanism to secure panel edge and sealed with a UV stabilized polymer cap. Finishing shall be hot dipped galvanized and then marine fusion bond coated.
- Panel shall be 3.297 m width and 2.4 m height whose aperture size 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm and wire diameter of 3 mm thick. Panels reinforced with 4 × 50 mm deep "V" formation horizontal recessed bonds.